Sunday 20 December 2015

Benefit they're real & Benefit roller lash mascara


I have two hero products when it comes to mascara, benefits they’re real and roller lash mascara both from Benefit cosmetics. If I am looking for a false lash effect without the need to stick glue and potentially damage my lashes I will always pick up They’re real mascara.  The brush looks to be made of little plastic bristles which at tip of it has almost like a fanned out effect which allows you to get to corners of your lashes where you tend to find little lashes which a normal mascara wouldn’t be able to pick up. I apply two coats and find there is no clumping or flaking on my lashes.
Roller lash in a similar way to they’re real helps find every little hair, however it also curls them as the brush not only has a curve to it, benefit also advise this product contains a setting lotion which allows the brush to curl your lash whilst the mascara holds onto the curl. I find this mascara gives less of a false lash effect and more of an opened curled effect to my eyes, similar to they’re real I don’t have any clumping or flaking with this product.
These particular products are not waterproof they are water resistant. I have been out in the rain and in a swimming pool (albeit without my head under water) and found these product do not flake or give me a panda eye effect. These products are also easy to remove with any cleansers or facial wipes. If you have an oily eyelid I would recommend you brush over a loose powder such as bare minerals original foundation before you apply the mascara as this will absorb any of the excess oil on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment