Sunday 20 December 2015

Nails Inc - Nail Kale Polish



I currently own over 130 nails inc, nail polishes, I enjoy the variety which this brand offers such as different textures, placing superfood ingredients into their formulas and always staying on trend with the latest styles. Nails inc was founded in the United Kingdom by entrepreneur Thea Green, she was inspired by fashion trends and wanted to create a 15 minute manicure to allow people on the go to achieve a high quality manicure which followed all the latest shades and trends from the catwalks.  

One of their products which I have recently purchased and have received many compliments about is their new nail kale polishes, which I will explain in this blog. Nails inc created this first superfood base coat which they designed to be used as both a colour and treatment for the nails. This product contains superfood extracts of kale, aloe vera, lemon, ginseng pomegranate and grape which nails inc believe helps to nourish, illuminate and smooth your nails. Their formula is also enriched with vitamins such as A,C,E,F and H which they believe give better protection against any damage to the nail plate such as breaking or splitting.

This product is also formulated without any parabens, sulfates or phthalates. With some other brands if I choose to continuously apply nail polish week after week without a break to allow my nails to breathe I generally feel as though my nails have a lot of pressure on them, which causes a lot of discomfort which generally lasts for a few days.  As this formula is breathable and does not contain any harsh chemicals I don’t experience any discomfort when I come to remove the polish. The design of this product has been well thought through, the brush for instance has a curved flat head to it, which allows you to cover your whole nail with colour in one application. 

In this picture I have used Nails Inc "Victoria & Albert" nail polish, as you can see my nails look like they have a high definition glossy colour to them. I tend to find even after a week the colour has not chipped and is still relatively glossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment