Saturday 21 November 2015

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish




My most versatile product would be Liz Earle’s cleanse and polish facial cleanser. This product has been designed to suit different skin types, such as dry, sensitive and oily or combination skin which can be prone to spots. As you can see the packaging for this product is completely unisex and can adapt to target any skin type and can be used by any age group  which means it’s a great all-rounder with everyone in your home.
Liz Earle over the years have won over 100 awards for this product which range from customers most favourite cleanser to most repeated purchase.  This product is not tested on animals, its key ingredients are naturally active plant based which contain beexwax, eucalyptus, cocoa butter, rosemary and chamomile extract.  
This product is very easy to use, there is a basic two-step process to follow which is:

Step 1 press one or two pumps onto your fingers and massage into your face and neck morning and night.

Step 2 using the pure muslin cloth (which is generally provided with cleans and polish) place this in warm water and wring out prior to wiping the product off your face until you are satisfied that there is no residue left on your skin.

I find cleanse and polish particularly effective at removing make up and excess oil in my skin, I enjoy smelling the essential oils on my skin both in the morning to help wake me up and also when taking my make-up off at night.  I am left with soft, comfortable and clean skin.  Whenever I have a cold it clears my sinuses due to eucalyptus oil in the product. I believe this product allows you to experience a thorough cleanse without unbalancing or drying out your skin. As it contains calming plant based ingredients this product has been recommended by many beauty experts for sensitive skin as it feels comforting without any dragging or irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment