Monday 23 November 2015

OPI Avoplex nails and cuticles products



During winter I am an individual who would rather hibernate through it rather than being exposed to the elements. I tend to feel the cold a lot more due to the fact I have poor circulation.  I notice more in the winter that I tend to get a lot of pain in my hands and my skin tends to dry out due to fluctuating temperature changes, and general every day wear and tear.  In the past I tried various moisturising creams to try and combat these problems however I tended to find the products were either far too runny or left an oily, sticky feeling on my hands.
I decided to look for a product which was solely designed by nail technicians, as I felt they would have a product which would suit my requirements.  I researched different brands on the internet and decided to book myself in for an OPI manicure. I discussed my concerns with a nail technician who recommended a couple of products to try and incorporated these into my manicure.
When I returned home I noticed the shopping channel QVC had a full hour dedicated to OPI products. I watched the product demonstrations, which went into great detail about each of the products they were selling I noticed these particular products contained shea, cocoa, avocado and almond butters, any product I have had in the past have not had as many natural products in them. I looked up the products online and noticed that QVC’s range of OPI products where better value than some other websites.  I decided to purchase their OPI avoplex lotion and cuticle oil kit in order for me to try this for myself.
When the products arrived I couldn’t wait to try these out as I really enjoyed the manicure and hearing about the benefits of the products. 
I am currently using the high intensity hand and nail cream and find it to have a pleasant fresh smell. It doesn’t feel runny or thick, it sinks into my hands and leave no oily or greasy residue on my hands.  I tend to use the cuticle oil once a week when I paint my nails, as this is an oil you only need a small amount as it goes along way, like the hand cream it smells fresh, and comforting on my skin. This particular product tends to help my circulation as I try to try and massage it into my hands for a couple of minutes which stimulates my blood flow through my hands.  I am pleased to say my hands are back to feeling soft, pain free and not a rag nail in sight!
If you are interested in trying this product out I have included the link to QVC’s website where I purchased this kit from, there is a video clip of the product demonstration in this link too:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I love OPI products and I always get really dry hands in winter. I think I'll give this a go :)

    ReplyDelete